Imperative for all skin. Reestablishes + maintains barrier function, essential for a radiant complexion.
- Balances moisture levels, eliminating dry, dehydrated skin.
- Corrects inflammation, including acne, dermatitis and even aging.
- Relieves dermatitis-related conditions (allergic and atopic), and fortifies sensitive and rosacea-prone skin.
KRISTINA HOLEY intended this product to be initially used for clients with weakened barrier layers, but found through client trials that every-one reported an increase in comfort in their skin, less need for heavy moisturizers, and an absence of dryness even in extreme conditions.
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply a thin layer of Barrier Restore Serum after cleansing and misting.
- Follow that with an application of one of Marie Veronique's recommended oil blends, such as Rejuvenating Night Oil.
- If irritation develops discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening.
The key to healthy skin is water balance of the stratum corneum. This groundbreaking serum maintains barrier function in two ways.
First, it replaces NATURAL MOISTURIZING FACTOR, a collection of water soluble compounds which keep skin cells hydrated.
Secondly, it prevents loss of NMF via a liposomal sealing system that traps water molecules instead of letting them absorb into the lower layers of the epidermis.
CERAMIDES Lipid molecules within cell membranes, they help cells form a protective layer that plumps skin and retains moisture.
PLANKTON EXTRACT restructures the skin matrix for improved barrier function
SODIUM HYALURONATE Occurs naturally in skin, maintaining its moisture and elasticity. This large molecule can’t fully penetrate the skin’s outer layers to fill wrinkles, yet it’s a wonderful humectant, holding up to 1000x its own weight in water.
L-ARGININE Also known as L-glutamine, this amino acid is proven to play an important role in the growth of fibroblast cells.
SODIUM PCA A humectant found in human skin has high water absorbing properties, and the ability to absorb moisture from the air.
PHOSPHATIDYL SERINE Some studies show topical application slows wrinkling by inhibiting enzymes that break down collagen.
MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE May help alleviate dryness/inflammation in magnesium deficient skin by increasing elasticity and moisture.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Infusion, Propanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Urea, Zinc Oxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phospholipids (Soy Lecithin), Laminaria spp. (Algae) Extract, Magnesium Chloride (and other trace minerals), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), Polygonum Aviculare (Knotweed Bioflavonoids) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Lactic Acid Extract, Gluconolactone, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Aspartic Acid, Sucrose, Plankton Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Resveratrol, Phosphatidyl Serine, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ceramide NP (N-Acylated Phytosphingosine), Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Arginine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Water, Citric Acid
Fragrance + Essential Oil Free